- Associate professor of cognitive science, Central European University, since August 2016
- Assistant professor of cognitive science, Central European University, 2009--2016
- Post-doctoral research fellow of the Konrad Lorenz Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research, April 2007--September 2009
- Fixted term lecturer, Sciences Po, Paris, 2009 and 2010
- Quality manager, Web Call Center, Softwin, Bucharest, Romania, November 2000--January 2001
- Platoon leader, Lieutenant, Centre d'Entrainement Commando, 9e Zouave, September 1999--September 2000
Ph.D in Cognitive Science, Ecole des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales, Institut Jean Nicod, Paris, 2007
Thesis: Scientific Cognition and Cultural Evolution: How to Integrate Cognitive and Social Studies of Science, supervised by Dan Sperber
- DEA in mathematical logic (M.Phil), University of Paris 7 (Diderot), 1998
- Maitrise in mathematics, University of Paris 7 (Diderot), 1997
- Licence in mathematics (B.Sc), University of Paris 7 (Diderot), 1996
- M.Phil in history and philosophy of science, University of Cambridge, 1999
- Licence in philosophy (B.A), University of Paris 4 (Sorbonne), 1996
MiscellaneousI am an executive editor of the Review of Philosophy and Psychology, published by Springer.
I have been a visiting PhD student at the Max Planck Institute for the history of science and a visiting scholar at the Georgia Institute of Technology, working in Nancy Nersessian's research group.
I'm fluent in English and French, speak some Romanian, read Spanish; I'd like to be better in German and Hungarian.